SCOPE OF POSITION
EdgeCast is looking for a responsible and self-motivated Billing Specialist to help lead the growth of the billing operations along with other facets of the company’s administrative functions. The primary responsibility will be to support the Director of Administration and billing operations in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with many moving pieces. This person will be providing administrative leadership and coordination, ensuring that the needs of the company are met in a timely and positive manner.
- Support the Billing, Administrative and Finance teams by handling and assisting in all administrative/billing requests and related projects.
- Proactively keep track of all accounts for EdgeCast clients.
- Assist with the company’s billing and collections operations, including data entry, review and escalation.
- Effectively prioritize and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, 24/7/365 global operation.
- Anticipate and trouble-shoot potential problems before they arise.
- Juggle various administrative and billing related tasks including data entry and spreadsheet preparation (no task is too small).
- Organize and maintain physical files.
- Provide general office/administrative support.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred (will consider those with equivalent experience).
- Recent billing/administration experience preferably in a technology-oriented startup environment.
- Structured individual with a high level of detail orientation and the ability to handle a variety of issues calmly and in a timely fashion.
- Possess the desire to identify operational inefficiencies and help create and improve processes.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel; advanced experience with Excel highly preferred.
- Expertise with pivot tables and QuickBooks (and other accounting software a plus).
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple requests coming from different team members in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated individual who can work effectively with no supervision.
- Process driven person who is incredibly organized and can stay on top of rapidly changing environments.
- Passion and interest to continually expand skill set and advance career.
- Team player who excels in an energetic, fast-paced, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal.
- Ethical, fair and of high integrity.
Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/AA M/F/D/V
- Competitive base salary
- Performance bonus
- Stock Options
- Matching 401K
- Choice of 2 HMO or 3 PPO plans.
- Employee Referral Bonus program
- Corporate Discounts on Entertainment, Dining, Shopping, Computers, Gym Membership
- Beautiful Santa Monica location
- Excellent career growth potential
Edgecast - 17 months ago