Be part of an exciting new team! LI Group (Logistics International) is a growing Company providing End-to-End Solutions for Major Retailers Nationwide. LI Group is seeking a qualified, experienced and aggressive Billing Specialist to join our Operations Team located in Shakopee, MN. The successful candidate will have at least a couple years of logistics and billing experience, preferably from a corporate office. Billing Specialist Job Description
Compiling lists of unbilled orders through both Transportation and Warehouse Management System , accurately and correctly rate each order either by a manual or automated process and work within strict financial deadlines.
Inv estigating and solving rating issues including additi onal or un-captured accessorial fees .
Issuing compensations or refunds to clients and maintaining accurate and timely records of correspondence or discussions with the clients .
Creati ng, editing and managing all client contracts in both Warehouse and Transportation Systems.
Works with managers and team members to build and implement policies, processes and objectives.
Skills and Specifications
Pay is depending on experience. All inquiries are kept strictly confidential. All qualified candidates will be contacted with more details.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel r equired
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven, environment.
- Must have an aggressive work ethic.
- Must have excellent organizational, communication and time management skills.
- Must be able to analyze, making critical decisions and solve high level problems.
- Must be able to coordinate work with the other departments and be capable of critical thinking and use logic and reasoning to identify solutions.
Monster - 2 years ago