· Maintain responsibility for invoicing a portfolio of contracts, including CPFF, TM, and FP type of contracts in accordance with contract terms and internal procedures in a timely and accurate manner.
· Work with project control and customers to refine invoicing process and individual invoices.
· Set up billing formats and prepare all invoices, including rate adjustment invoices.
· Participate as a contributor in new project setup meetings to ensure Project Setup optimizes accounting software capabilities for project billing, reporting and revenue.
· Maintain project data in Billing Master File and other related GCS screens.
· Interface with Project Control Analysts, Financial Analysts and Project Managers to coordinate information on projects.
· Assist with the preparation of the annual incurred cost submission.
· Prepare unbilled reconciliation to verify invoices against project cost incurred each month.
Required Experience :
Minimum 1 year in Government contract invoicing
Experience with GCS billing module, proficiency with Excel.
Must be organized, detail oriented, motivated and able to multitask in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
Ability to interact and communicate, both oral and written, with individuals across the organization.
Experience with Impromptu reporting desired.