Billing Supervisor will be in charge of overseeing all member/State invoicing and collections, including monitoring production standards, making sure all deadlines are met timely and accurately. Billing Supervisor will be responsible for supervising Non-exempt employees, providing production reports to management on departments tasks. Approving Time card and monitoring attendance of the billing staff.
- Supervise billing staff. Ensuring production deadlines are met timely and accurately which includes invoicing all members, billing state, posting member payments and loading state remittance payments.
- Report and review production activity. Provide status update on the daily/weekly/monthly team tasks. Ensure staff is working to maximum capacity.
- Monitor MACESS reports for quality and timely response. Provide weekly updates to management on MACESS activity.
- Manage and monitor Helpstar (HS) system issues. Submit and track HS issues related to membership activity.
- Complete timecard approval for all assigned staff.
- Prepare/submit request audit data accurately and in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Intermediate level experience with Outlook, MS Word and Excel; beginner level with PowerPoint, Access, Project, Visio or Adobe Acrobat.
- 5 years healthcare (managed care or commercial) experience where your responsibilities included managing and storing Member Billing and State Regulations.
- 3 years of direct management experience in a complex operations and productions environment where the bulk of your responsibilities included managing the workflow for over 50K invoices.
- 3 years of direct experience managing, coaching and mentoring junior staff members.
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure and with professionalism, meeting deadlines in a timely manner.
- Aptitude and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Prior experience addressing member issues and complaints; routing them through appropriate departmental staff for resolution while understanding the need to delegate work as needed.
- Provide accurate analysis reporting as needed and in a timely manner.
- Ability to be highly motivated and able to use prior experience to challenge and improve any current processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Master's degree.
- Any experience with Manage Healthcare Systems (MHS).
Apply for this job:
- Apply for this job online
- Email this job to a friend
- Not ready to apply? Connect with us!
Healthfirst - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Healthfirst is a not-for-profit managed care organization sponsored by some of the most prestigious and nationally recognized hospitals and...