Seeking a dynamic, experienced Medical Billing Supervisor to manage a small team of medical billers and posters.
Qualified candidate will be responsible for:
Qualified candidates should be MS Office savvy, have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience as a medical biller and least one year in a supervisory or managerial role. Candidate should also have strong customer service skills, a full command of the English language; both written and spoken. Experience working with EMRs required; CPS10 experience is a plus.
- Produce and analyze aging reports; manage staff accordingly
- Manage payment reconciliation and bank deposit processes
- Distribute work assignments
- Liaise with practice physicians and the other members of the management team
- Assist reports with troubleshooting difficult accounts
- Interview, evaluate, train and review staff
- Lead monthly staff meetings
- Review timesheets and manage time off usage and requests
- Provide cross-coverage for other departmental supervisor
- Special projects
Interested candidates should submit their CV and a cover letter that includes your salary requirements.