The Billing Supervisor is responsible for leading the billing function for the Southern Division, hiring, training and developing the staff and reporting activities as needed for the business.
Position Scope, Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Develop billing policies and procedures.
- Hire, train, lead and develop staff.
- Establish client and staff collection goals and key metrics that support the Company’s strategic objectives.
- Identify areas of improvement and implement new tools as needed.
- Ensure accuracy in the process of creating invoices, generating bills and posing billing transactions.
- Ensure SOX compliance across the function.
- Develop and maintain various billing reports.
- Work with various departments regarding dispute resolution of accounts.
- Oversee month-end system close processing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experiences Required:
- 3-5 years experience in billing, accounts receivable or other Accounting/Finance related position preferred.
- 1-2 years managing and leading biling function.
- Computer skills required (i.e. Microsoft Office applications, general knowledge of working in various ERP software systems, billing software)
- Working knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) controls
- Experience working for a start-up or in an environment with limited policies and procedures in place is a plus
- High level of integrity, professionalism and accuracy
- Strong customer service and communications skills; written and verbal
- Detail oriented with strong data entry skills
- Must be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Ability to work as a team player
- Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field required.
We put our energy behind sustainability.
Nuverra Environmental Solutions provides comprehensive full-cycle environmental solutions to protect, enhance and advance environmental sustainability.
Nuverra Environmental Solutions, Inc. is a company dedicated to the protection, enhancement and advancement of environmental solutions for the energy and industrial end-markets. We specialize in providing environmentally compliant and sustainable solutions to a national footprint of customers who demand the highest level of environmental compliance and accountability from their service providers. Together with our customers, we fundamentally support sustainable energy generation and American energy independence.
If you want to join our amazing team, please submit your resume by clicking the Apply Now button.