• Follow established protocols for collection of inurance accounts.
• Process EOB’s watching for correct adjustments and appeal opportunities.
• Monitor appealed accounts.
• Complete monthly A/R report for assigned carriers.
• Work with supervisor on accounts requiring administrative actions.
• Actively participate in weekly departmental meetings.
• Assist with overflow of incoming calls
• Back up check out personnel as needed.
• Mission - Demonstrates commitment to the organization's mission to provide personalized, comprehensive, high-quality eye care enhanced by medical education and research within the professional capabilities and resources of the Eye Center of Texas.
• Customer Service - Provides excellent customer service to continuously enhance customer and staff member satisfaction.
• Two years minimum experience in medical office billing and collections.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Well organized with attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent follow up skills
• Ability to work as a team player
Please apply through local eye site or fax your resume with salary requirements to 281-977-8877
- 2 years ago - save job
Eye Center of Texas operates as a secondary and tertiary eye care facility that provides medical and surgical care. A network of...