STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
Assist Billing/Estimator and the Author Billing Coordinator.
1. Aid in the preparation and review of billing estimates.
2. Assist in the preparation of price quotations and invoices to customers.
3. Track incoming payments.
4. Respond to in-house and customer inquiries via email and telephone.
5. Run reports as requested by customers and supervisors.
6. Prepare and review month end reporting to customers.
· High school diploma/GED
· Excellent computer skills a must. Experience using web based systems, Crystal Reports and Microsoft Office with a strong working knowledge of Excel.
· Accounting or finance background is preferred.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy a must.
· Ability to interact positively with others, assist customers in a friendly and efficient manner, and function as a member of a team
· Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and respond to inquiries in a timely manner.
JobsInVT.com - 30+ days ago
According to The Sheridan Group, it's printing that is mightier than the sword. Through its six specialized printing businesses, The...