Billing and Revenue Cycle Manager
Reports to: Director of Operations
Status: Full-time, Salaried
Location: St. Paul, MN
The Billing and Revenue Cycle Manager is responsible for 2 key areas:
Full Cycle Billing
- Oversee all parts of the billing cycle - prior authorization to receipt of payment
- Serve as a liaison between clients and TEP's billing company
- Develop and implement policies and best billing practices
- Adhere to HIPAA standards
- Expert in coding changes, insurance policy changes and government regulations and can execute these organizational changes
- Maximize all aspects of the billing cycle (reimbursement, coding and process)
Experience and Education:
- Generate financial data through various reporting tools.
- Analyze financial data and identify trends.
- Presents data that will represent the financial climate of TEP.
- Provides support to the Controller, as needed.
- Create strategies for increased revenue
- Fully understand the systems in place for billing, tracking and communicating data and reporting
- 10+ years of full cycle billing experience is required, preferably in a behavioral health environment.
- Five years of financial analysis and reporting experience is required.
- Demonstrated intermediate to advance MS Excel knowledge.
- Medical coding experience (and/or certification preferred).
- Project management and vendor management experience preferred.
- Management experience working with billing staff
- Member of industry associations
How to Apply:
Please submit Cover Letter and Resume. Documents must be compiled into one PDF and uploaded via the online application form. Click here to apply online .
- Work independently and productive with minimal direction/supervision
- Ability to strategize, think big picture and see how he impact of those strategies affects revenue and day-to-day work
- Exceptional organizational skills, follow-through, and commitment to quality
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to make timely decisions
- Customer service focus and the ability to build strong working relationships with staff and vendors
- Present information to groups of clinicians and ability to quickly and confidently answer questions regarding billing, coding and process
- Strong leadership skills
The position is open until filled. The Emily Program is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).