Sanimax creates bio diesel from products such as fats, oils, and greases. Our process takes something most people think of as waste and converts it into a valuable product. The Process Technician is responsible for operating processes and equipment in a safe, effective, and professional manner to insure a safe working environment and high quality product.
This is a 24/7 operation with 12-hour rotating shifts. Full benefits package offered 1 st of the month after 30 days!
Job duties include :
- Responsible for operating and monitoring automated biodiesel processing facility
- Perform basic quality assurance analysis on products in process
- Receive raw materials and load finished products onto trucks and rail cars
- Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and repair on equipment as required
- Maintain a clean work environment to meet company standards
If this sounds like you, we would love to have you join our team so apply today!
- Able to stay physically active throughout the shift
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent reasoning skills
- Able to use standard office computers and computer software
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or production operator position a plus
All job offers are contingent on a physical and drug screen.
Sanimax - 11 months ago
Sanimax gets the maximum out of dead animals and oil traps. The company reclaims materials, such as animal by-products and used cooking...