Develops software and infrastructure for supporting nextgen sequencing analysis under the supervision of an Informatics Lead or designated senior level Informatics Specialists.
Develops scripts or software applications to support data management, data extraction, data integration and data analysis as required.
Should be knowledgeable in the handling and in the design of repository systems to contribute to the development of internal databases.
Will have basic expertise in the informatics methods used to analyze data. Contributes to the design.
Highly Required Skills: -
* 2 Years of experience in Unix and Unix Shell is Required
* 1 Years of experience in Bioinformatics/Computer Science Degree (MS, PhD) is Required
* 2 Years of experience in Java is Highly desired
* 2 Years of experience in Perl\Python is Required
* 2 Years of experience in Other Scripting Languauges is Highly desired
* 1 Years of experience in Workflow Tools (ex Galaxy) is Highly desired
* works independently
* ability to gather requirements from a variety of clinical users
* detail oriented
* Excellent Communications (Written and Verbal)
Please complete the following and send back with your updated resume.
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card / Others):
Tanson is EOE/AA
Tanson Corp. is a Minnesota based Technology Company offering competitive services in IT consulting and staff augmentation, providing technology staffing, consulting, and project-based services in onsite, offsite and offshore environments. To view all our positions take a look at "Careers" at www.Tansoncorp.com
Tanson Corp. - 11 months ago