Executes the technical training and competency programs for the Biologics areas of the organization.
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the duties and responsibilities performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the class. The omission of an essential function does not preclude management from assigning duties not listed herein if such functions are a logical assignment to the position.
Tracks training/qualification performance and provides feedback and progress notes to the GxP Manager and the employees’ direct report.
- Conducts the Regulated and Business Application Training designed and approved Technical Training Curriculums and Competency Programs for all technical personnel working in the Biologics areas
- Adheres to and trains all technical staff according to all regulations, GxP’s (GMP, GLP, GCP and GTP) and Regulated and Business Application Training policies and procedures
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent and two (2) years experience in Biologics Manufacturing and Distribution.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND DESIGNATIONS:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of and ability to read technical procedures and governmental regulations
- Ability to organize work for timely completion
- Ability to follow complex oral and written instructions
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
- Skill in operating office equipment
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Ability to commute with personal transportation.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Ability to exert light physical effort in sedentary to light work, which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight (up to 20 pounds).
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Functions are regularly performed inside and/or outside with potential for exposure to adverse conditions, such as dirt, dust, pollen, odors, fumes and/or poor ventilation, wetness, humidity, rain, temperature and noise extremes, machinery and/or moving vehicles, vibrations, electric currents, animals/wildlife, toxic/poisonous agents, gases or chemicals, oils and other cutting fluids, violence and/or disease, or pathogenic substances.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF UNDERSTANDING:
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
OneBlood, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with United States Equal Employment Opportunity guidelines and the Americans with Disabilities Act, OneBlood, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
OneBlood - 30+ days ago