GENERAL SUMMARY: |
The successful candidate will be responsible for facilitating a digital pathology review conducted by pathologists remotely for multi-institutional projects and coordinating efforts among the biomedical imaging team of technicians and engineers to maintain an effective working relationship with staff and review pathologists.
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 6 years of training and/or experience in a healthcare or research environment working with pathologists and/or a Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Communications, Medical Technology, Microbiology or Biological Science or an AS Degree in Clinical Laboratory Technology.
- Ability to maintain confidential of information.
- Ability to work flexible schedules to meet job requirements; requires occasional after-hours support and overnight travel.
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills required to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and external contacts.
- Strong skills in use of PC desktop applications such as MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Project.
Ability to stand for more than 1 hour at a time, sit for more than 1 hour at a time.
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally (0-33%)
Talking on the phone/in person Frequently (34-66%)
Nationwide Children's Hospital - 19 months ago
Buckeye babies, toddlers, and teens don't have to travel the country wide to find pediatric care with Nationwide Children's...