Insures the reliable and safe use of medical equipment and clinical systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to follow verbal, written, and diagrammatic instructions, solve complex problems, and file basic reports.
- Ability to prioritize issues, provide guidance, coordinate, and escalate support services.
- Ability to relate cooperatively and constructively with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to understand computer system concepts and how systems interface with each other.
- Knowledge in use of computers (e.g., Microsoft Windows), printers, databases, networks and/or ability to learn appropriate software application(s).
- Knowledge of Spanish is helpful.
- Working knowledge of medical equipment.
Minimum Job Requirements: 4 years of experience in a hospital-based engineering department or multi-hospital shared service program. Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering, Computers, or related field; or a minimum of 6 years of experience with MCSE and/or MCSA certification preffered.
Miami Children's Hospital - 10 months ago
Miami Children's Hospital