GS5, LLC, a Northern Virginia based Limited Liability Company, provides a range of analytical, acquisition, and business management support services and products to Intelligence and Command and Control communities within the Department of Defense. Privately owned by the principle founders, the company leverages its domain expertise in intelligence analysis, program and business management methods and management tool development. GS5 provides a range of analytical, program and business management support services for the Joint Battle Command and Control and intelligence communities.
In 2008, GS5 was named Prime Contractor of the Year by the Small Business Administration, was also voted one of Virginia’s Top 100 Diversity Owned Small Businesses. In 2009 and 2010, GS5 was named to the Inc 500 list, as one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies and received honorable mention distinction on the Washingtonian Magazine’s Great Places to Work list.
GS5 is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minimum Experience :
Job Duties :
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, preferably Computer Science or similar field, or ability to demonstrate four years of directly related experience.
- 2+ years of Project Management experience.
- 2-3 years NGIC Biometrics experience.
- Minimum of five years of experience in with requirements management and requirements analysis.
- 2+ years of experience in supporting full SDLC
- Knowledge of Enterprise Life Cycle (ELC).
- 8570, Security + or CISSP strongly desired.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance.
Essential Duties of the Job :
- Support the documentation, management, and maintenance of NGIC Biometric Systems stakeholder requests.
- Prepare material/documentation (to include agendas, meeting minutes, and action items), and requirements board schedule and logistics support.
- Serve as the NGIC Biometrics Interface to the Enterprise Service Center (IT Support Office).
- Manage, track, and provide status of new system requirement implementation.
- Serve as NGICs Biometrics interface to external organizations.
- Identify and manage data connections with external customers.
- Review, validate, and correct as necessary all reported data issues within Biometric applications.
Physical Demands and Work Environment :
- Ability to communicate task requirement information to client in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be able to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time, as well as lead and participate in meetings and working groups.
- Requires visual acuity to use a keyboard.
- Must be able to attend work each day, during scheduled hours, unless on travel or approved time off.
- Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face.
- While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate (i.e. general office environment).
- 401 (K) w/ up to 4% Company Match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Annual Bonuses
- 10 Federal Paid Holidays
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Wellness Plan
- Corporate-Sponsored Events
GS5 - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard