1. Manage call center.
2. Distribute mail.
3. File folders, slides and paraffin blocks.
4. Create patient folders.
5. Inventory specimen procurement kit supplies.
6. Assemble supplies needed for specimen procurement kits.
7. Prepare and send out specimen procurement kits.
8. Track specimen procurement kit usage.
9. Perform data entry.
10. Package shipments for some Biopathology Centers employees.
11. Communicate with internal and external customers.
12. Perform additional duties, as assigned.
A High School diploma or equivalent is required. Computer skills are preferred, as well as excellent organizational, communication and self-management skills.
Nationwide Children's Hospital - 17 months ago
Buckeye babies, toddlers, and teens don't have to travel the country wide to find pediatric care with Nationwide Children's...