Location: San Diego, CA (partially remote)
Duration: 6 month rolling contract
- Providing key deliverables towards successful regulatory submissions (NDA/BLA/MAA)
- Providing oversight to personnel at CROs while working within sponsor companies
- Scale delivery of tables, listings
- Designing the clinical trials which may require the application of new statistical methods
- Serving as a resource to ensure accuracy and validity of analyses
- Supervising statistician and programmers to advance statistical and analytical skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an established global biopharmaceutical company working with clinical trials utilizing your experience providing key deliverables and mentoring statisticians and programmers. If interested, please send me an updated CV and contact me immediately in order to be considered for an interview.
- Minimum 10 years experience in pharmaceutical drug development
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in the reporting and design of clinical trials
- Excellent SAS skills are required
- Strong graphical skills is a plus
I look forward to speaking with you.
Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Biostatistician, Senior, San Diego, Remote, California, Global, SAS, Contract, Clinical Trials, Regulatory Submissions
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing - 11 months ago
Real is a leader in the provision of pharmaceutical & biotechnology, medical devices, public sector, banking & financial services,...