The Role – Statistician
Are you passionate about accurate outcomes and a problem solver? Do you love facts and details? Do you read a lot of scientific journals/books and maybe even a bit of science fiction? When you have a debate on something do you contribute statistics rather than emotion or “Googled” logic? If so, we might be just the place for you!
Robarts Clinical Trials is currently looking for an individual to provide support to our clinical trials projects under the direction of our Academic Research and Biostats team. This individual may be involved in one or more areas of statistical data work including:
Do you have:
- Application of biostatistical methods – includes stats planning, design, reporting and technical objectives definition as well as timelines to various stakeholders
- Act as subject matter expert – provide ongoing stats consultation services to clinical trial members, quality auditors, research teams and external stakeholders
- Publishing Partner – contribute to the promotion of Robarts Clinical Trails as a global research organization by supporting the development, publishing and reporting of new and novel statistical methodologies and processes
This is a full time contract opportunity, for one year initially, location to be determined. To apply, please use the “Apply” button and then copy resume to HR@Robartsinc.com.
- 2+ year experience in a related role
- a masters level post-secondary education in Statistics or Biostatics
- the ability to work independently but collaboratively
- an affinity for analysis with great detail focus
- strong communication and writing skills
Robarts Clinical Trials is an internationally recognized, full-service Academic Contract Research Organization, head- quartered in London, Ontario, Canada with offices in San Diego and Amsterdam. Since 1986 we have collaborated with pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, government agencies, and academic investigators in the performance of global, multi-centre, randomized controlled drug and device trials. We have become a recognized centre of scientific excellence, clinical training and collaborative scientific discovery, all in the pursuit of better patient outcomes.
Robarts Clinical Trials has earned a global reputation for innovation and specialized expertise in Crohn’s Disease (CD) and Ulcerative Colitis (UC), Cluster Randomization trials and the provision of a Central Image Management System ( CIMS ) and related services. While our major focus is IBD , we also have years of successful experience in managing and conducting multi-centre, randomized trials for diabetes and autoimmune diseases to the benefit of patients and clients alike.
We integrate content area expertise with practical hands-on experience in managing the many aspects of a trial. Our team of experts enables our clients to achieve maximum efficiency for their research. This multi-disciplinary team includes experienced clinicians, biostatisticians, clinical epidemiologists, information systems specialists, project managers, data managers and clinical monitors.
Robarts Clinical Trials Inc. - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard