BizTalk Developer is responsible for developing Data Integration Solutions for Enterprise Applications.
The position should focus its effort on
- leveraging the Enterprise Applications Integration technologies to provide cost-effective data integration solutions, that are sustainable in the long term and SOX compliant.
- the implementation of end to end data integration solutions as designed in conjunction with the Enterprise Data Integration Services Lead
- Work with other team members on BizTalk architecture design and development.
- Share the knowledge and experience with other team members to help the overall integration effort
Knowledge and experience in design and development of data integration solutions using a formal SDLC methodology
Experience in Microsoft Biztalk Server 2009
Experience in C#, .NET, XML, XSLT, WebServices, TFS, Sharepoint, SQL Server, Oracle
Integration experience with SAP and Peoplesoft
BizTalk experience working with WCF adapters
Object-Oriented Design principles and design patterns
Information Security Responsibilities:
- Significant number of simultaneous projects
- Large number of data sources and data formats
- Comfortable interfacing with senior level executives
- Fast paced environment
- Heterogeneous and distributed systems landscape