We are seeking a dynamic communications professional to play an important role in the growth of our agency. As an Account Executive, you will serve as a day-to-day support in executing strategic communication programs for well-known and start-up technology companies. In particular, you will interface with client contacts in the execution of programs, plans and strategies. The Account Executive works effectively with both junior and senior staff and possesses creativity, maturity, keen judgment, enthusiasm, strong writing skills and excellent communications abilities. This individual will also support our business development efforts and potentially participating in the formal pitch process. As part of your role, you will direct and supervise junior staff while reporting to a Vice President.
How to Apply
- Undergraduate degree with at least 2 years of public relations experience, preferably in the high-tech industry
- Strong B2B enterprise technology background highly desirable
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple client projects and meet deadlines
- Understanding of and ability to execute PR plans, strategy and programs
- Superb writing, editing, and presentation skills
- Media relations references supporting solid successful experience
- Proven ability to write multiple types of content
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, creative, challenging and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
If you are interested in working at Blanc and Otus and learning more about being a Senior Account Executive, please respond with your resume and cover letter.
Blanc & Otus is part of WPP Group plc (NASDAQ: WPPGY), one of the world's largest communications service groups.
Blanc & Otus is an equal opportunity employer.
Blanc & Otus - 14 months ago