Austin Powder is seeking a full time Blaster for the Montrose, MO location
- Provide blasting services at the customer site to meet established customer requirements in support of the location's strategic plan and regulatory compliance.
- Assists in all duties in the blast area as directed.
- Work closely with our customers to perform their requirements while maintaining a safe and clean working environment in compliance with regulations and company polices.
- Missouri State Blaster's license required.
- CDL with Hazmat endorsements preferred.
- MSHA Safety and Health Training required.
Must meet requirements of all State and Federal explosive Laws.
Austin Powder has the original boom box. The company was founded in 1833 to manufacture black powder used to blast rocks, mine coal, create canals, and generally move mountains. Today Austin Powder's commercial explosives are used primarily for construction, mining, quarrying, and seismic exploration. Products include detonating cord, detonator-sensitive emulsions, cast boosters, and high-explosive emulsions. It also makes electric and non-electric detonators. Austin International, through joint ventures and partnerships, provides explosives for projects outside the US, mostly in other parts of the Americas.
Indeed - 8 months ago
In 1833, America was emerging as a vibrant, growing country with virtually boundless energy and a manifest destiny. The Erie Canal, in...