The Blender will produce blends of various products going to production lines and bulk deliveries, such as industrial cleaners, cutting fluids, antifreeze and powders, working in a warehouse setting. This position requires the utilization of all material handling equipment, including operating a forklift safely and efficiently, as well as maintaining accurate inventory through use of the warehouse management system.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Function within the guidelines of the Lube-Tech “Team Ground Rules” and mission statement.
- Follow blending instructions adhering to safety guidelines.
- Prepare samples and gain approval before completing PWT and a second sample at the end of blending.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Perform prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required.
- Complete tasks as directed by production schedules with minimum supervision.
- Receive materials and place into inventory from trucks and tankers using a computerized warehouse management system.
- Utilize all material handling equipment safely, efficiently, and perform all required safety checks and communicate need for repairs.
- Package bulk material as required by a PWT for replenishment.
- Flexible in work schedule due to product schedule and direction changes.
- Attend monthly departmental and production meetings.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School diploma required with Technical degree in Chemicals desired.
- Minimum 2 years experience blending materials using precise measurements and methods.
- Chemical background desired.
- Basic mathematical abilities.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to read, speak and understand written instructions in English.
- Organizational skills.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Forklift Operation Certification.
- Ability to work flexible hours or weekends as business needs dictate.
- Able to lift up to 70 pounds and able to move drums weighing up to 400 lbs.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Traditional Medical Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(K) Plan with Company match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
We believe there is no company with the exclusive product mix we offer and we confidently know there is no other company with the commitment...