The Blender will produce oil blends for various products going to production lines and bulk deliveries. This position requires the utilization of all material handling equipment, including operating a Forklift safely and efficiently, as well as maintaining accurate inventory through use of the warehouse management system.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
• Function within the guidelines of the Lube-Tech “Team Ground Rules” and mission statement.
• Follow blending instructions adhering to safety guidelines.
• Prepare samples and gain approval before completing PWT and a second sample at the end of blending.
• Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
• Perform prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required.
• Complete tasks as directed by production schedules with minimum supervision.
• Receive materials and place into inventory from trucks and railcars using a computerized warehouse management system.
• Utilize all material handling equipment safely, efficiently, and perform all required safety checks and communicate need for repairs.
• Package bulk material as required by a PWT for replenishment.
• Flexible in work schedule due to product schedule and direction changes.
• High School diploma required with Technical degree with studies in Hydraulics and/or Chemicals desired.
• Minimum 2 years experience blending materials using precise measurements and methods.
• Basic mathematical abilities
• Good communication skills
• Ability to read, speak and understand written instructions in English.
• Organizational skills
• Mechanical aptitude
• Forklift Operation Certification
Comprehensive Health Insurance Plan
Health Savings Account
Traditional Medical Plan
Flexible Spending Accounts
401(K) Plan with Company match
Profit Sharing Plan
Short and Long Term Disability
Paid Time Off
We believe there is no company with the exclusive product mix we offer and we confidently know there is no other company with the commitment...