E-Commerce Merchandise Coordinator
The primary function of the Merchandise Coordinator is to provide administrative and operational support to our Site Merchandising team. It provides a great opportunity for qualified candidates to transition into executive positions, such as the E-Commerce Assistant Merchandise Manager.
- Upload products into content management system
- Create and attach image id's to each product
- Create collection pages, attach member pages and appropriate images and swatches
- Format UPC's, ensuring correct color and size information
- Feed UPC's from between systems
- Create product sets for approvals to be used by the Buying, Copy and Image teams
- Review weekly report of inventory issues and fix accordingly.
Proficiency in Excel & Word
Strong analytical skills
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Proven ability to multi-task and maintain organization
Strong aptitude to work within deadlines both independently and as part of a team
Retail experience or an internship within e-commerce a plus
Bloomingdale's is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Bloomingdales - 11 months ago
Bloomingdale's is America's only nationwide, full-line, upscale department store and a division of Macy's, Inc. It was founded in 1872 and c...