The Blow Mold Machine Operator will operate blow-mold, grinders, trimmer machines and conveyor systems. They are responsible for troubleshooting process problems and performing minor maintenance to ensure continued operation of the production line. They are also responsible for following our company's Good Manufacturing Practices.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies
- Operate blow-mold machines (including wheels, reciprocating or shuttle machines) to ensure production of quality bottles and perform audits, weights and quality checks
- Adhere to quality control and to blow mold process procedure
- Troubleshoot and perform minor repair on blow-mold and support equipment
- Make adjustments to meet product specifications
- Repair or replace pneumatic and hydraulic lines
- Assist with preventive maintenance, mold, neck and blow pin and other mechanical changes
- Grind excess bottle and material
- Troubleshoot and resolve process problems
- Prepare maintenance request forms and document equipment repairs
- Train blow-mold employees
- Prepare & document daily production reports, including rejects, regrinds, line efficiencies and other
- Other duties as assigned by management
The requirements listed below are minimum requirements for the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job, unless such accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the Company.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS :
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- AS degree is preferred.
- Formal education in: Prefer an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
- 1-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job, unless such accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the Company. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee frequently is required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts in a production environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Temperatures inside the plant can fluctuate between hot and cold according to seasonal changes. Personal protective equipment (PPE) is required in the production department and other designated areas.
Our Competitive and Comprehensive Benefits include:
Apply with us today and join our growing family!
- Choice of Medical Plans-choose the coverage that is right for you and your family
- Dental Plan-provides Orthodontic coverage to dependent children
- Voluntary Vision Program-allows the purchase of glasses and contacts every year rather than every two years like most plans!
- Employee Assistance Program-5 free counseling visits; Financial & Legal Assistance
- Education Reimbursement-up to $5,250 annually!
- 401k Savings Plan with a company match
No Phone Calls Please.
Consolidated Container Company - 16 months ago
If you want to make a big deal out of it, chances are Bain Capital will get involved. The private equity and venture capital investor...