More information about this job:
We are currently seeking a Machine Operator for our Verona, PA location . Machine Operators will operate Blow Mold machines and report directly to the Production Supervisor .
We are the National Leader in a Stable, Growing Industry!
CCC offers more than a career; it is also " home " to more than 2,300 team members in over 60 locations. Our family is committed to your family , providing top quality plastic packaging that you can trust and depend on every day. Whether it's your milk, laundry detergent or juice containers, maple syrup, ketchup or water bottles, our packaging success comes from teamwork and taking pride in what we do. CCC's commitment to excellence extends from our family of employees to our valued clients and is the reason why leading companies around the country have confidence in our innovation, and unsurpassed quality and service.
What sets CCC apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. It is our continued focus on investing in our family of team members to ensure long-term growth and success that enables us to provide a dynamic and inviting work environment that embraces diversity and individuality. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Core Values:
Excellence in All We Do
Treat People with Dignity and Respect
With these principles in mind at all levels of our organization, our employees feel valued and are excited about the impact CCC makes on people who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Want to learn more about CCC?
Click here to watch our video.
• Have a safety-conscious attitude in order to help prevent possible incidents from occurring that could harm not only yourself, but other plant personnel as well.
• Operate blow molding machines in plants to ensure production and quality standards are met on a regular basis.
• Communicate any machine issues, such as improper functioning and blockages, to the appropriate personnel when necessary.
• Maintain a careful watch on machines during your shift in case the machines stop running correctly.
• Acquire skills and knowledge in a fast-paced environment that will allow you to better perform repairs.
• Use your mechanical aptitude to learn how the machines work and be able to spot when machines are not working properly.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to work under limited supervision.
• Ability to read and write effectively.
• Must be punctual and dependable in arriving to work.
Basic Computer Skills
• Technical or Trade School Degree is a plus.
Our Competitive and Comprehensive Benefits include:
Come join our growing family today and apply with us!
- Choice of Medical Plans-choose the coverage that is right for you and your family
- Dental Plan-provides Orthodontic coverage to dependent children
- Voluntary Vision Program-allows the purchase of glasses and contacts every year rather than every two years like most plans!
- Employee Assistance Program-5 free counseling visits; Financial & Legal Assistance
- Education Reimbursement-up to $5,250 annually!
- 401k Savings Plan with a company match
Consolidated Container Company - 11 months ago
If you want to make a big deal out of it, chances are Bain Capital will get involved. The private equity and venture capital investor...