POSITION: Blow Molding, Downstream Palletize Machine Operator I
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure the downstream equipment is in good and safe condition and maintained clean at all times.
• Effectively run the machines and ensure it has enough raw materials.
• Show consideration of the recycling procedures
• Report any mechanical issues to the Downstream Lead. Tracking down any defects and reporting them to the Downstream Lead.
• Complete all required downstream paperwork and hand in at end of shift.
• Maintain a high degree of housekeeping at all times. Start all large cleaning jobs early in your shift to ensure their completion.
• Ensure that all conveyor lines are free of blockages by being fully away of your surroundings.
• Perform basic preventative maintenance on strappers and bulks.
• Be alert of the rework area status at all times.
• Know the whereabouts of other team members at all times.
• Be aware of all Company Policies, Safety Rules and Regulations and comply with them.
• Know and understand all Machine Safety Procedures including Lock Out/Tag Out and General Safety procedures including Fire/Evacuation Accident Reporting, and all aspects of the Safety Contract, Basic Machine Operation, House Keeping Practices and GMP Standards.
• High School Diploma or Equivelent
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations must be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, or walk and is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, stoop and kneel, and climb stairs. The employee is regularly required to communicate with other employees and be aware of sounds in the plant. Employee is required to be awake and alert during all work hours. The employee must also occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Amcor - 9 months ago
Amcor Limited? Hardly. The package maker offers a near unlimited range of boxes, cartons, cans, flexible and film packaging, PET...