Hendrick Collision Center at Gwinnett Place Honda , located in Duluth , GA , is looking for Body Shop Estimators with proven track record to join our team. www.AtlantaBodyShop.org
Our Collision Center has a very high level of volume with a great reputation for quality and performance. We have set our standards well above our competition. We are a I-car Gold facility. We have won many awards with our insurance partners and our company.
Our office hour are 7:30am- 7:00pm Mon-Fri and 9:00am- 2:00pm on Sat.
Hendrick Collision Center is a member of the Hendrick Automotive Group and provides a rare blend of outstanding leadership and a culture that is distinctively people-oriented. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member of one of the largest and most successful privately held retail automotive groups in the nation. http://www.hendrickauto.com/
Body Shop Estimator is responsible for identifying and documenting necessary body repair work for customers. Responsible for scheduling body work to be performed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Schedules appointments with customer.
- Works with customer and Body Shop Technician to identify required repair work.
- Offers additional services and repairs to customers.
- Computes cost of replacement parts and labor to restore vehicle to condition specified by customer.
- Enters itemized estimate on repair order and explains estimate to customer.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction score at or above company standards.
- Meets dealership’s standards for repair/order production.
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Must be able to handle large volume
- Dealership experience preferred
- I Car training and ASE cert is a plus
- Successful track record
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Team oriented
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization. Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical and prescription coverage
- Basic life insurance, 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- We also offer a group of supplemental benefit plans including dental coverage, short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and legal services.
- Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
- Continued training through Hendrick University and the manufacturer.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
Hendrick Automotive Group
- 2 years ago - save job