Dent Wizard Job Description
Body Shop Supervisor
If you are looking for a long term, secure career with advancement and growth opportunities, join the Winning Team - Dent Wizard International.
Dent Wizard offers some of the most unique career opportunities available today. Since its founding in 1983, Dent Wizard has grown to become the world leader in Paintless Dent Removal, also known as PDR. Currently, we are seeking an Production Supervisor in the Orlando, FL area. Must be self-motivated with a true desire to succeed!
Reporting directly to the District Manager in FL, the Body Shop Supervisor is responsible for managing the production and daily operations for a fast-paced auto auction in Orlando, FL
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Estimate, schedule, and oversee completion of repairs.
Engage with local Managers on a daily basis to ensure area needs are met.
Light administrative duties.
Provide professional, courteous customer service to customers.
Direct manager to repair technicians
Address any customer issues or complaints to achieve timely and appropriate resolution.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to utilize CCC estimating software.
- Previous experience working with insurance companies a must.
- Previous experience managing a Body Shop or Collision Center is preferable.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with many different personalities and interpersonal styles, to accomplish common goals with and through others, and to positively influence other through mentoring and training.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a successful company at an exciting time. This position includes excellent pay and an excellent benefits package including: health, dental, disability and life insurance, 401(k).
Dent Wizard International is the undisputed world leader in paintless dent removal, also known as, “PDR.” As you may know, PDR is a process...