Under the direction of the Service Manager, the Body Shop Technician performs major repairs from start to finish on damaged vehicles, including mechanical repairs, body panel replacement or repair, refinishing of repaired areas and prep for delivery to customer.
Hours for this position are 7:00 am – 3:30 pm, Monday thru Friday.
· Repair mechanical and truck body damage.
· Prepare truck for customer presentation and delivery.
· At times may assist with mechanical repairs, painting and maintenance work on Heavy Duty Trucks.
· At times help out with installation of mechanical components.
· High school diploma or equivalent required with additional trade school or college education preferred.
· Mechanical and refinishing knowledge required; five (5) years of job related experience preferred.
· Body work and painting experience a plus.
· Dependable and reliable attendance required.
JX Enterprises, Inc. - 10 months ago