You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At Lone Star Chevrolet, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc. |
The Body Shop Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy.
- Diagnose the cause of malfunction and performs the needed repair.
- Communicates with Parts Department to obtain the needed parts.
- Examines the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Advises Body Shop Manager if additional work is needed.
- Documents all work performed as soon as the job is completed.
- Uses basic mathematical skills to solve simple equations for mixing chemicals.
- Attends factory sponsored training classes and keeps abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Understands and follows federal, state and local regulations such as the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Ensures that customer cars are kept clean.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- I-CAR certification required
- Must have 4 years Body Tech experience
- Must have dependable transportation
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career: the move to Lone Star Chevrolet. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the Lone Star Chevrolet difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
Sonic Automotive, Inc.
- 3 years ago - save job
Lone Star Chevrolet is your Teague, TX quality Chevrolet dealer. Located on E Highway 84, a short drive from Waco, Lone Star offers a large...