To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist Lead Technician with vehicle teardowns and repairs and reassembly as assigned
- Ensure all needed repairs identified to eliminate supplements and minimize repair time
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure an efficient and effective repair
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license and be eligible for coverage under Caliber's insurance policy (Not an excluded driver)
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check
- Must be able to stand during long periods of time and must be able to walk, sit, bend, push/pull, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach or crawl frequently
- Regularly exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and/or caustic chemicals - requires use of a respirator
- Moderate noise levels in this working environment
- Occasionally exposed to hot, cold, wet or humid conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Caliber Collision Centers has acquired Bensi's Body Shop in Palm Springs, Calif. and Bensi's Auto Body in Cathedral City, Calif., one of the...