To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist Lead Technician with vehicle teardowns and repairs and reassembly as assigned
- Ensure all needed repairs identified to eliminate supplements and minimize repair time
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure an efficient and effective repair
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license and be eligible for coverage under Caliber's insurance policy (Not an excluded driver)
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check
- Must be able to stand during long periods of time and must be able to walk, sit, bend, push/pull, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach or crawl frequently
- Regularly exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and/or caustic chemicals - requires use of a respirator
- Moderate noise levels in this working environment
- Occasionally exposed to hot, cold, wet or humid conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Caliber Collision - 30+ days ago
Caliber Collision Centers has acquired Bensi's Body Shop in Palm Springs, Calif. and Bensi's Auto Body in Cathedral City, Calif., one of the...