Position Title: Boiler Maker
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Reports to: Branch or Branch Operations Manager
Other Requirements: Works a fluctuating schedule dependant on project requirements.
Boiler Maker will require knowledge as Heat Exchangers for repair both internal and external.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Identify sizes of wrench as to the size of stud.
• Identify the correct amount of bolts as pertaining to rated flanges.
• Identify grades of standard carbon steel studs.
• Identify grades of stainless steel studs.
• Identify the type of lube to be used on studs.
• Identify the type of tools needed for torquing.
• Identify what types of tools are required to tighten a screw pipe.
• Identify what exchangers have straight tubes.
• Identify how many nozzles exchangers have on the shell side.
• Identify the pressure that needs to be utilized for hydro tests.
NON ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Driving company vehicles.
• Extract bundles.
• Schedule work activities.
• Deliver reports to customers.
• Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
• Technical school or college credits preferred.
• One or more years experience in industrial operations or maintenance preferred.
• Current NCCER certification
• Field duties require outdoor work in a plant atmosphere.
• Interaction with other crew employees, as well as supervisors and client personnel.
• Working in plant and/or shop areas around production machinery with extreme noise levels.
• Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection.
• May be at more than one job site in a day and must be able to tolerate climate changes.
• May be required to travel out of town on a periodic basis.
• Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds.
• Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, with or without reasonable accommodation, which permits employee to communicate effectively;
• Sufficient vision or other powers of observation, with or without reasonable accommodations, which permits employee to conduct monitoring activities;
• Sufficient manual dexterity with or without reasonable accommodation, which permit the employee to perform routine office duties;
• Sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes, with or without reasonable accommodations to perform office duties and travel when necessary to off-site locations
This job description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty required of the position given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of management to assign, direct and control the work of employees under supervision. The listing of duties and responsibilities shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
TEAM Industrial Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please select "Apply Now" to begin filling out your profile information.
Team Industrial Services, Inc. - 21 months ago