Insituform Technologies, LLC. is looking for an experienced Boiler Operator.
Insituform Technologies, LLC. is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform’s businesses consist of sewer, drinking water and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The Company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform’s technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods.
The Boiler Operator will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the boiler/boiler truck used for various waste water pipe lining installation methods.
- Identify the proper curing method for each project and follow the appropriate curing schedule.
- Learn Insituform's products, processes, safety procedures, installation techniques and use of equipment.
- Drive various vehicles (pickups to tractor-trailer rigs) to haul crews and equipment.
- Perform all work safely and effectively while operating the boiler unit to cure the
- Repair various types of sewer lines by using a specific product and process
- Ensure pull-in tube is properly prepared for installation.
- Install prepared tube in a safe and effective manner using a winch, truck, backhoe,
crane or other appropriate equipment.
- Other tasks, as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 2 years trenchless installation technician experience preferred.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces.
- Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form; ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must possess, or obtain within 90 days of hire, a CDL with required endorsements.
- Local residence to the area preferred.
Aegion Corporation - 19 months ago