For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs. Today, 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. With more than 270 processing plants, 420 crop procurement facilities, and the world’s premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries. For more information about ADM and its products, visit
Power Plant Operator – Co-Generation Plant – Mankato, MN
Soybean Processing Plant
This is a full time, hourly position.
Minimum Experience Required: Must hold a Minnesota 2
class B Engineering license, an equivalent license from another state, military training in boiler operation, or a relevant degree in power plant operations.
Hours per week: 40 hours
Duration: Full time
Shift: Rotating (swing shift, weekends and holidays)
Benefits: Health and Dental Insurance, Vacation, Holidays, 401K
This is an Operator position for the
Co- Generation plant in
Utility employees must have the aptitude and skills necessary to advance to the Operator Tech positions at the location. New hires placed directly into an Operator Tech position, must learn the Utility positions.
Focus on safety, quality and integrity.
Shift operation (procedures) and equipment checks.
Water treatment lab tests.
Generate accurate documentation and log records.
Troubleshoot and perform basic maintenance on CoGen equipment and auxiliaries.
Receiving and handling, coal/chemicals/ash/materials.
- Applicant must possess basic math and problem solving skills.
- Applicant must be able to work in all types of weather, dusty, and noisy environments with the use of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Applicant must be able to stand for long periods, work in confined spaces and have good physical dexterity; i.e., bend, kneel, climb steps and ladders, and lift 50#.
- With training, the applicant must be able to operate payloaders, forklifts, and skidsteers.
Attendance and punctuality is required.
- Applicant must have the ability to work independently in an organized safe manner.
- Applicants must be willing to work rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Good computer and mechanical skills a plus.
Archer Daniels Midland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Archer Daniels Midland - 15 months ago
A daily grind is the secret to Archer-Daniels-Midland's (ADM) success. It's one of the world's largest processors of...