CGL Facility Management LLC is a private firm providing comprehensive contract facility maintenance services to commercial clients. This is a full time position, Monday through Friday, but requires on-call availability for certain emergency situations. This position will require fixed shift work.
- Perform preventive and some corrective maintenance services to existing Boiler equipment corresponding to work orders generated from a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS). Complete all documentation of work performed in compliance with the CMMS data collection process.
- Install, repair, and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, engines, pumps, belts, fans, air handling units, VAV and fan powered boxes.
- Maintain the safe operation of systems including electronic / pneumatic environmental controls, oil / gas fired water tube boilers, and auxiliary equipment such as various types of pumps, de-aerating tanks, air compressor blowers, etc.
- Examine environmental control and stationary systems to diagnose problems using proper inspection / testing and monitoring techniques while exhibiting safe and proper use of tools.
- Must be able to quickly become familiar with the design and layout of the facilities; to learn the locations of installed environmental control and monitoring systems / equipment; and understand operating procedures relating to environmental controls.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures and according to the standards of CGL Facility Maintenance, OSHA, and our clients.
- Inspects completed work for conformance with requirements of local building and safety codes.
- May escort subcontractors during completion of their work at the site.
- May perform other preventive and corrective maintenance tasks as directed by CGL Facility Maintenance Management.
- Must maintain a clean and safe workplace while and after performing maintenance tasks.
Other Candidate Requirements
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent GED and must have a minimum of four years commercial HVAC experience
- Must be able to read blueprints and as-built drawings.
- Must be a team player, have strong work ethic, positive attitude, and desire to succeed while representing our firm with the best possible service to our clients.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and extensive criminal background checks.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must possess either a Class I or Class II Boiler License.