Responsible for the operation of assigned Covenant HealthCare facilities Boiler Plants and related equipment. Performs boiler plant & related systems daily operations, maintenance, preventative maintenance, boiler systems performance monitoring, & boiler systems troubleshooting. Perform periodic testing of the boiler, attachments, boiler feed water, and cooling towers. Maintains appropriate documentation as required.
The Boiler Operator must demonstrate in-depth working knowledge of boilers and related systems/equipment.
The Boiler Operator demonstrates excellent customer service performance in that his/her attitude and actions are at all times consistent with the standards contained in the Vision, Mission and Values of Covenant and the commitment to Keeping our Promise of Caring.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have City of Saginaw Class 1 Boiler license
- Licensure in plumbing, electrical, HVAC fields preferred
- Approved coursework to meet minimum competencies in electrical, plumbing, steam distribution and other related systems based on experience,may be required
- Between 3-5 years of progressively more responsible related work experience
- Additional Boiler Operator experience preferred
One of the largest, most comprehensive health care providers north of metro Detroit, Covenant HealthCare is a non-profit health system that...