The Boiler Operator Mechanic will be responsible for safe operations and maintenance of stationary boilers, ammonia/Co2 refrigeration plant, ancillary equipment such as DA tank, water pre-treatment, air compressors, cooling towers and distribution systems.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- State of Ohio High Pressure Boiler Operators license
- 5+ years experience in a food/industrial setting
- Able to work rotating shift assignment for a 24/7 operation
- Ability to tolerate confined spaces, tolerate heights, climb ladders, lift heavy equipment and carry materials up and down stairs with the capacity of lifting 50 pounds.
- HVAC experience and RETA CIRO certification is a plus
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug test
Veolia Water - 30+ days ago
Veolia ES Solid Waste Services is cleaning up in the waste management market. A unit of Veolia Environmental Services North America, the...