Responsible for all day-to-day bookkeeping needs of CID Entertainment including data entry and accounts payable. Works closely with all CID staff to ensure that all expenses and income are quickly and accurately entered, coded and paid via CID’s accounting platform (currently Quickbooks). This position will primarily focus on general bookkeeping and accounts payable but will assist in other areas of the finance department as needed.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Book and Process all payment requests submitted by staff and approved by management.
- Cut checks, make credit card payments to vendors, and initiate wires as approved.
- Assist with enforcement all accounting policies and ensure staff is handing in payment requests, credit card receipts and expense reports as required by CID policy.
- Ensure that all required approvals are obtained before any payments are released.
- Work with operations team to ensure all expenses are coded properly as expenses occur.
- Data entry of all expenses including credit card charges, cash reports, and deposits into Quickbooks.
- Contact vendors as needed to ensure invoices and receipts are accounted for and paid upon approval.
- Ensure all invoices and expense reports are filed in the correct location both digitally on the server and hard copies in the proper filing cabinet.
- Assist Director of Finance with reconciling all bank, credit card, and cash accounts in Quickbooks.
- Manage all CID credit card accounts including reconciliation and payment.
- Assist in all other facets of the finance department as needed including project settlement, accounts receivable, etc.
- Work with finance team and other CID departments to continually improve the efficiency and quality of CID’s finance policies and practices.
- Bi Weekly Payroll Processing in ADP
- Handle and Maintain companies insurance policies
QUALITIES / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 2+ years experience as a bookkeeper
- Exceptional knowledge of QuickBooks required
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Mac and Windows proficient
- Works well in a team environment with an ability to multitask and prioritize
- Detail oriented
- Must have a “can do” attitude and be a strong team player willing to do whatever it takes to maintain CID standard of excellence.
- Interest in music industry
CID Entertainment is the preeminent festival and tour VIP and travel package provider in North America. We super-serve core fans, bringing them together to experience their favorite live experiences. This strengthens the fan community, builds clients’ brands, and drives incremental profit with minimal hassle to the event producers. Clients include many major domestic and international artists and festival promoters.
We are a group of passionate and dedicated hard workers that do whatever it takes to bring the best experience to our guests at every event. We are music fans, former tour managers, ticketing experts, customer service specialists, production gurus and much more. Our wide range of experience both in front of and behind the stage give us the knowledge we need to anticipate the needs and desires of our guests and the ability to deliver top-notch service.
Clients include: Kenny Chesney, Muse, George Strait, Austin Food & Wine Festival, Coachella, Victoria Justice, Bonnaroo, Kings of Leon, Metallica, Austin City Limits, and Lollapalooza.
To apply, email cover letter and resume with the subject "Bookkeeper" to: email@example.com .
More Career Opportunities »
CID Entertainment - 15 months ago