For more than 50 years, HEICO Corporation, a NYSE traded company, has thrived by serving niche segments of the aviation, defense, space and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. HEICO’s high-energy culture focuses our Team Members’ on providing high quality products and services to our customer base, which is made up of most of the world’s airlines and the defense industry. Our leadership approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our Team Members to perform their best.
HEICO is currently recruiting an Account Manager. If you are outgoing, a fast learner and looking for a company where there is a chance for advancement, this is the position for you! The position will be located in our Northwings Division (Accessories Building) based in Miami, FL. In this position, the Account Manager will:
· Serve as the liaison between the Repair Station, our Customers and our Sales Directors
· Prepare Quotes and provide status reports to Customers
· Monitor workflow throughout product realization
· Resolve discrepancies found in Customer Repair Order instructions
· Perform general office duties
· Respond to Customer requests
This is a great position for someone who loves challenges, a chance to learn an exciting business, and looking for an opportunity to move up in a successful company. HEICO Corporation offers competitive compensation, an excellent 401K plan, and medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in an General Accounting Work
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Must have basic knowledge of Bookkeeping / Accounting Principles to include assets, liabilities, equity, income, expenses, etc.)
- Must possess strong English Verbal and Written communications skills to include the use of applicable terminology
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and have the ability to follow through
- Must be able to read and interpret policies and procedures related to his/her employment.
- Must be able to read and interpret policies and procedures related to safety.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
Phone calls or faxes will not be accepted.
HEICO - 17 months ago
Here's a HEICO haiku: HEICO companies/ Providing for jet engines/ In flight or on land. Its Flight Support Group, consisting of HEICO...