Spare Time Fun Center, a new entertainment center in Temple, Texas, is currently seeking an experienced bookkeeper. Qualified candidate must have an accounting background and a minimum of 5 years of experience in a bookkeeper role. Successful candidate must have experience working with Peachtree (preference) and/or QuickBooks Pro. Please email your resume to be considered for this opportunity.
This is a full-time, onsite, hourly position - Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm. The Bookkeeper will report directly to Spare Time’s Operating Partner. Pay will be based on experience.
Bookkeeper Job Duties:
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Heavy bank account reconciliation
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Peachtree (preference) and/or QuickBooks Pro, Microsoft Excel, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Reporting Research Results, Data Entry Skills, Accounting, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness.
Indeed - 14 months ago
Spare Time Fun Center is a locally owned, state-of-the-art entertainment venue built upon the idea of first class fun for everyone! Spare...