- Review and code all invoices on a timely basis, verifying that authorized signatures for payment have been obtained.
- Prepare and process invoices through Corporate General Ledger system.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts associated with business operating entities.
- Review payroll records each payroll processing period for accuracy.
- Prepare and input daily field reported financial data and keypunch all data into computer system.
- Maintain individual client accounts.
- Enter and post monthly receivable payments.
- Prepare, review, process and make daily credit card and bank deposits.
- Coordinate, monitor, review and collect overdue/outstanding accounts.
- Support Field Operation Managers in preparation of invoicing, resolution of A/R issues and investigating areas of concern, monthly parker collections.
- Assist in preparation of monthly client statements.
- General office skills including but not limited to: answer and direct incoming phone calls, as well as interface and assist walk-in customer inquiries and transactions.
- Process mail.
- Support management team with other administrative duties as necessary.
Standard Parking is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a veteran of the Vietnam era, or other legally protected status. Standard Parking also prohibits discrimination against persons because of their disability, including disabled veterans; and does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights or any other federal, state or municipal rights protected under policy or law.
- Two Year Degree in Accounting or related field preferred; or 3 years equivalent experience in accounts receivable or related field preferred.
- Must have previous management experience.
- Must be professional and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have an ability to compose basic written business communications.
- Must be a team player.
- Should be comfortable working individually with little supervision and possess the ability to prioritize daily, weekly and monthly work flow.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook. Bookkeeping, and Main Frame AS400 Computer data entry and retrieval experience a big plus.
SP+ is a diverse provider of professional parking, ground transportation, facility maintenance, security and event logistics services to...