Account Manager, Business Development
Founded in 2005, Criteo has grown to become the world's leading pay-per-click (PPC) performance display advertising provider.
Criteo's advanced technology enables online sites to re-engage with people who have left their website. We help advertisers to reach more customers to increase the volume of online sales with similar conversion rates and return on ad spend as search. Criteo currently has more than 550 employees in 15 offices serving 30 markets globally. We work with 2,100 e-commerce clients and count more than 4,000 publishers as our partners. Criteo is profitable, and was recently endorsed by Google as one of their most innovative technology partners. Our success is fuelling our global expansion. Subsequently, there are exciting opportunities to join the growing team in the US. For more information visit: http://www.criteo.com/us
Account Manager, Business Development Overview
The Business Development Account Manager is on our Publisher relationship or media buying side of the business. Specifically, the individual will be accountable for the following:
- On-board and manage relationships with major publishers ad networks and online portals.
- Overseeing, optimizing and analyzing online campaigns.
- Handle issues with existing campaigns.
- Negotiate changes to terms and conditions of new contracts for renewable business.
- Consultant on market-specific conditions.
- Contribute to building the Criteo brand and community.
Criteo, the global leader in scalable personalized retargeting solutions, is growing their U.S. Operation and looking for aggressive and motivated professionals with varying levels of experience to be an integral part of our continued success.
- Strong Publisher Relationships.
- Buy-side experience negotiating inventory.
- Strong analytical ability and experience with CPM, CPC and CPA models.
- An understanding of the online advertising ecosystem and current technical advancements and market landscape.
- Strong Client facing skills.
*Criteo is an equal opportunity employer.