We are looking for a Bottling Line Lead to join our growing production team! The Bottling Line Lead is responsible for maintaining, repairing and operating the production filling and packaging machinery. The Bottling Line Lead will work closely with logistics, brewing, and quality control and train all bottling line operators.
Essential Functions & Duties
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Trains bottling line operators on the proper use, handling, and safety procedures of the equipment and machinery.
- Maintains, repairs, and operates all aspects and functionality of the main brewery’s bottling line.
- Performs daily clean-up and organization of maintenance area, tools and supplies.
- Analyzes malfunctions in the bottling line equipment and makes recommendations for improvement when needed.
- Performs preventive maintenance and ensures all equipment is in proper working order.
- Schedules and/or forecasts bottling runs with the Production department.
- Maintains product inventory and makes recommendations for the ordering of supplies.
- Evaluate and adjust bottling procedures as necessary after consulting with the Brewery Plant Manager.
- Ensures the packaging department adheres to all safety regulations, including the proper wear and usage of PPE, and operating procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent, brewing related coursework preferred
- At minimum, two (2) years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge of mechanical systems related to packaging processes, equipment and machinery.
- Strong mechanical and logical ability.
- Mechanical aptitude for equipment repairs/trouble shooting
- Experience working in a production and packaging facility preferred.
- Works well independently and cooperatively with others
- Excellent problem solving skills
Heavy work: Employee typically shares workstation with others in similar positions. Time spent conducting sedentary work is less than 25%. Requires walking, standing, and/or driving for more than 75% of the workday. Lifting 100 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume and cover letter, along with salary requirements to email@example.com, utilizing reference code LEAD613.
The final candidate for this position will be required to complete and pass a drug test and background check.