We are looking for a Bottling Line Operator/Warehouse Assistant to join our growing production team! The Bottling Line Operator assists with, and provides support to, all aspects of the bottling line, warehouse, and logistics departments as necessary.
Some of the responsibilities of this position are as follows:
Driving and Warehouse Duties
- Operates the main brewery’s bottling and kegging line(s) following all established policies and procedures.
- Performs clean-up and maintenance of the equipment and floors in the bottling line and warehouse areas.
- Monitors cleaning cycles for proper concentration, pressures, and efficiency.
- Hooks up correct bright tanks aseptically; isolates brands to result in minimal losses.
- Keeps the line running in an efficient manner; minimizing lost production time.
- Using the forklift, unloads empty cooperage or other loads as requested.
- Sanitizes the beer lines and ensures the packaging equipment is ready for the next day’s production.
- Maintains and rebuilds cooperage as needed.
mill room, packaging areas, brew house, spent grain area and other locations as needed.
- Assists in the daily operations of the warehouse including shipping, receiving and organization.
- Using the forklift, loads and unloads company merchandise, beer, and mail.
- Organizes and maintains the cold storage area for the main brewery.
- Performs routine cleaning and maintenance tasks including the cleaning of tanks, brewery floors,
delivery schedules, and delivery policies & procedures.
- Assists the Warehouse Manager in loading and unloading shipments of beer as needed.
- Using company vehicles, assists with route deliveries as necessary; adhering to designated routes,
The ideal candidate will have the following combination of education and experience:
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by the Equipment Maintenance and Packaging Supervisor.
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, utilizing reference codeBL613.
- 1-2 years experience working in a production or packaging facility, or with filling, labeling, and crowing equipment.
- Works well independently and cooperatively with others.
- Strong communication skills spanning all levels within the organization.
- Mechanical aptitude for equipment repairs and trouble shooting.
- Must maintain a valid CDL and be insurable on the Company’s motor vehicle insurance policy.
- Ability to follow directions, read maps, and ask for assistance when necessary.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate for seasonal production demands.
The final candidate for this position will be required to complete and pass a drug test and background check.