OT Training Solutions is currently seeking qualified instructors to provide support at Ft. Benning, GA. These instructors will provide Bradley Master Gunner instruction to Heavy Brigade Combat Team (HBCT)/Vehicle Crew Evaluator Exportable Packet (VCEEP) standards (FM 3-20.21) SEPT 09. Instructors will instruct soldiers and will support Infantry Doctrine and Training Analysis efforts resulting from Army Transformation. Instructors will conduct the course (seminar / conference / discussion / lecture / demonstration / practical exercise) in accordance with TRADOC approved Training Support Package for both the J3 and A3 versions of the Master Gunner Course.
*Work may include nights, holidays, and weekends on short notice. Standard will be to conduct training six (6) days per week for up to twelve (12) hours per day while at OCONUS work site(s) and a standard 40 hour work week while at CONUS work sites.
*Review course documents and training materials for accuracy and prepare suggested changes and modifications for review and approval by the COR.
* Perform monthly inventory of office and training equipment. Prepare classroom or training areas.
* Draft all required administrative correspondence associated with a class.
* Perform operator maintenance on training aids and/or equipment.
* Train to standard as instructor conducts classroom / laboratory / seminar / conference / discussion / lecture / demonstration per class training schedule.
* Conduct student critiques to identify strengths, weaknesses, and actions to improve performance.
* Schedule and conduct remedial training and student retests.
* Conduct academic counseling, grade written tests, grade results performance test, review and grade homework projects, and prepare student written evaluation upon student graduation.
* Collect / analyze lessons learned, identify trends, review capstone doctrinal publications to identify doctrinal disconnects, and identify emerging technologies that may impact on the conduct of training.
*Certified Instructor on Heavy Brigade Combat Team (HBCT Gunnery since Dec 17, 2010 )
* Vehicle Crew Evaluator Exportable Packet (VCEEP) standards
* Working knowledge of FBCB2, VBS2 and CCTT
* Working knowledge of C4ISR operations and equipment
* Experience as a Training Developer or Combat Developer
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required to submit:
*DD 214 with application/resume.
*Indicate rank at retirement or separation of service.
See Master Gunner course.
Ft. Benning, GA
OT Training Solutions, Inc - 21 months ago