Position Title: Branch Administrative Assistant
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt (Salaried)
Reports to: Branch Manager
Attendance Requirements: Works a 40 hour week with occasional overtime required.
Responsible for the administration and processing of contracts, invoicing, work records, personnel files and associated documents. Perform general office work to assist the branch manager, account representative, operations supervisor and other branch personnel with administrative and clerical duties at staff levels. Specific duties vary according to the needs of the branch and supervisor. Reports directly to the branch manager. Responsible for maintenance and integrity of the company database. Control and processing of vendor/customer letters and return confirmations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Review company files under operations jurisdiction for accuracy and completeness.
• Process all documents as well as amendments, cancellations, and deletions; maintain corresponding logs.
• Verify the preparation and system input of company contracts.
• Control invoicing, contract letters, return confirmations, and memorandums by distributing to appropriate management. Make contact to customers regarding payment of invoices, specifically over 90 day accounts.
• Compare details of incoming documents with current records.
• Follow up on confirmation; maintain, and organize files.
• Effect timely resolution of errors and discrepancies to minimize operational file problems. Distribute financial and statistical data to appropriate managers.
• Operate standard office equipment, including word processors, typewriters, calculators, and other related machines. See attached checklist of duties.
• Handle incoming calls by referring to appropriate personnel or by direct handling.
• Communicate and deal with customers and other parties in such a manner as to benefit the professional reputation of the Company.
• Be aware of all Company products and services that are available to our customers.
• Learn and abide by Company policies and procedures.
NON_ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Perform all other duties as assigned by supervision.
• Requires high school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Two (2) or more years in a supervisory role.
• Three (3) or more years experience performing as a senior technician in the service lines applicable to the scope of responsibility.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• Experience using JD Edwards or other ERP system.
• Work is conducted in a semi-private office/cubicle setting.
• Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds.
• Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, with or without reasonable accommodation, which permits employee to communicate effectively;
• Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Sufficient vision or other powers of observation, with or without reasonable accommodations, which permits employee to investigations;
• Sufficient manual dexterity with or without reasonable accommodation, which permit the employee to perform routine office duties;
• Sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes, with or without reasonable accommodations to perform office duties and travel when necessary to off-site locations.
This job description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty required of the position given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of management to assign, direct and control the work of employees under supervision. The listing of duties and responsibilities shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
TEAM Industrial Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please select "Apply Now" to begin filling out your profile information.