Reference Code: 13009204
Location: Miami, FL, USA
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Position objectives: Assist Management/Financial Advisor with maximum Administrative and Operational support. This specific position will focus on clients of the Private Bank. It will include the possibility entering of trades, working with management and the interaction with CPB Bankers/clients.
• Support Branch Office Manager in the preparation and implementation of Private Branch Business Plans and Processes
• Support Private Bank Branch Operations
• Ensure accurate submittal and record keeping of Orders
• Local Ordering of support staff stationary and supplies
• Work with Ops staff in NY on the following items: journal entries, wire transfers, trade corrections, order entry
• Support branch manager with human resource attendance and vacation tasks
• Maintain accurate files (Activity Logs, FA Correspondence, Compliance, all other auditable items
• Execute managerial processes delegated by Branch Office Manager
• Support Branch Office Manager with compliance and legal surveillance reports as delegated
• Aid in the printing of any manual reports
• Highlight items for review on behalf of the Branch Manager
• Support Branch Manager on developing Private Branch Communications
• Coordinate weekly support staff meetings (Current/Pending items and objectives)
• Processing travel and entertainment reports
• Support Private Branch Pershing projects
Key responsibilities: This position will focus mainly on administrative and operational tasks. Learn guidelines of compliance and branch management tasks. Communicate regularly with our internal clients providing full customer service. Maintain files for Financial Advisors, following Firm guidelines. Provide follow up on operation functions. Investigate and resolve operational problems.
Challenges: To work in a very fast paced environment requiring flexibility and the ability to multi-task. To be an independent worker and self motivated as the financial advisors on this team are frequently out of the office on client meetings. It will be the responsibility of their assistant to insure that their business runs smoothly.
NYSE Series 7, 66 9,& 10 licenses and additional licensing as needed. College degree preferred more than 2 years experience in financial services industry required. Proficient in software applications (ex. Microsoft Word, Excel. Knowledge of Bloomberg a definite asset.
Citi - 22 months ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...