Graybar is looking for talented, enthusiastic people to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction in every area of our business. We are a Company that recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for training and development for your career growth.
Perform administrative and clerical activities and assist with the resolution of Branch-related service issues.
- Complete administrative tasks including job lot billing to customers, scanningfaxing orders and quotations, and providing proofs of delivery (POD) as required.
- Process customer credits and deductions and investigate/track their causes; investigate and resolve LIV workflows, and coordinate the generation and clearing of daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- File documents and mail, maintain tax certificate files, back up receptionist, and manage Company records.
- Participate in Quality Improvement Teams in an effort to limit rework, streamline administrative functions, and enhance the service effort within the location.
- Key and approve daily transactions including but not limited to returns to suppliers, returns from customers, miscellaneous billings and credits.
- Participate in annual inventory and closing work, as directed.
- Review and approve reports in accordance with Company instructions; suggest and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
No experience required
High school diploma or GED required
Preferred Job Requirements
Six months to one year of related experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Knowledge of the Company's administrative and service functions
- Knowledge of computer systems
- Knowledge of Company customer markets and of Branch stock products
- Data entry and organizational skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to work well other employees
Traditional office environment.
United States-New Jersey-Edison
Graybar Electric - 10 months ago
There's no gray area when it comes to Graybar Electric: it's one of the largest distributors of electrical products in the US. The...